Visa Right services are provided in the following order:

In Person Consultation

At this stage we learn about your desired goals and required services. Visa Right's MARA Registered specialist asks you right questions to gather many pieces of information about your personal circumstances. We fit your information together to ensure the right advice is provided to you.
You should book for an appointment.

Professional Assessment and Migration Advice

Based on collected information, documents and our knowledge of migration law, we provide a professional assessment and advice on which migration and visa options are available to you. we inform you of the likelihood of success and advise you of any factors that may increase the prospect of a successful application.
Our advice will give you certainty in how to proceed, how much the visa process will cost you and how long it will take. This advice includes the costs associated with proceeding with the provided options.

Application Preparation and Lodgement

Once you decide on which option you would like to pursue, we proceed with preparing an appropriate application with sufficient supporting documents. We consider factors that may assist in obtaining a prompt processing and make your application "Decision Ready" for the assessing authorities. Where appropriate, your application is accompanied by unique comprehensive submissions on how it meets each specific criteria.
Once all the necessary conditions are fulfilled, we lodge the application on behalf of you.

Liaison and Notification of Decision

After lodgement, we will monitor the status of your application, liaise with the immigration authorities and respond to any questions raised by them. We will provide on-going supervision of your case and will notify you of the progress and decision once available.

  • Family Migration (Parents, Partners, Child)


    There are a number of migration options for fiancés, partners, children and parents of Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents or eligible New Zealand citizens.

    Partner category

    Partners and fiancés of Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents or eligible New Zealand citizens may enter and/or to remain permanently in Australia. Partner category migration may apply to:

    • people intending to get married (fiancés)
    • married (de jure) partners
    • de facto partners (including those in a same-sex relationship).


    Parents may be able to migrate to Australia if they have a child in Australia who is an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen and are able to contribute towards their future health and welfare costs.


    For dependent children, orphan relatives or adopted children of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen.

    Repeal of Parent and Other Family visas

    Certain Parent and Other Family visas were previously repealed and closed from 2 June 2014 until 25 September 2014. Applications are now accepted for these visas. If you lodged an application during the period when the visa was repealed then you need to lodge a new application.

    New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship

    For non-New Zealand citizens to travel to and live in Australia with a New Zealand citizen family member who is a special category visa holder.

    Humanitarian Program – Split family provisions

    For the immediate family members of people granted any permanent humanitarian visa (including Protection and Resolution of Status visas) in the last five years. Immediate family members declared at the time of application may be eligible for entry to Australia through the offshore Humanitarian Program.

  • Visa Refusal and Cancellation


    You will need to quickly decide whether you can apply for review or appeal a decision.The Department of Immigration & Border Protection will advise you of your review/appeal rights when notifying you of an adverse decision. Usually there is a limited period of time so it is essential that you seek advice as soon as possible, if you need assistance in making a decision.

    we can advise clients on potential review or appeal options and assist in the preparation of such cases if there are reasonable prospects of success, whilst keeping costs to a minimum.

  • Review Tribunal Appearances


    If your visa is refused or cancelled, we might be able to have the decision reviewed by related authorities.
    Migration and Refugee Division (MRD or MR Division) reviews decisions made by officers of the Department of Immigration and Border Protection to refuse or cancel visas. It includes decisions which could be reviewed in the former Migration Review Tribunal (MRT) and Refugee Review Tribunal (RRT)
    We can also review decisions relating to approval and cancellation of sponsorship and nomination.

  • Ministerial Intervention


    We can make a request for ministerial intervention if you have received a decision by a review tribunal. This is because the minister’s public interest powers need a review tribunal decision to exist before he can intervene. A ‘review tribunal’ means the Refugee Review Tribunal (RRT), the Migration Review Tribunal (MRT) or, in certain circumstances, the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT). However, there are certain limited circumstances where the minister cannot intervene even after a decision by a review tribunal.

  • Protection Visa


    The Protection visa is a permanent visa. This visa allows you to live and work in Australia as a permanent resident and have access to Medicare and Centrelink services.

    To be granted a Protection visa you will need to be found to engage Australia’s protection obligations because you either:

    • are a refugee as defined by the Refugees Convention
    • meet the Complementary Protection criteria in the Australian Migration Act 1958.

    You might also be eligible for a Protection visa if you are the family member of a person found to engage Australia's protection obligations.

    We can assist you to get a protection visa.

  • Student and Graduate Visas


    Student visa

    To study in Australia you must have a valid Australian visa. Student visas are temporary visas that allow people to come to Australia for a specified period to study at an Australian educational institution. There are different student visas:

    • Higher Education Student Visa
    • English Language Study Visa
    • School Student Visa
    • Vocational Training Visa
    • Postgraduate Research Visa
    • Non-Award Student Visa

    Graduate visa

    Graduate visa is for international students who have recently graduated from an Australian educational institution. Students are only able to access the Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) once as a primary applicant. This visa has two streams:

    • Graduate Work
    • Post-Study Work
    This visa allows you and your family to stay in Australia temporarily after you have finished your studies. While in Australia, you can:
    • travel
    • work
    • study

  • Sponsored and Skill Visas


    Australia is a great place to live and work, offering lifestyle and employment opportunities. To work, you must have a valid Australian visa with work rights. A range of temporary and permanent skilled visas are available. Australian laws provide all employees with basic rights and protection in the workplace.

    There are various Australia's skilled working visas:

    • Skilled Independent Visa
    • Skilled Nominated Visa
    • Skilled Nominated or Sponsored (Provisional) Visa
    • Employer Nomination Scheme
    • Temporary Work Visa
    • Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme Visa
    • Working Holiday Visa
  • Medical Treatment Visas


    The Medical Treatment visa (subclass 602) is for people to have medical treatment or medical consultations in Australia. You cannot apply for this visa to have medical treatment for surrogate motherhood. It is a temporary visa. We can apply for this visa when you are in or outside Australia. This visa allows you to:

    • stay in Australia for medical treatment
    • study for up to three months, unless you are younger than 18 years old and your circumstances change while you are in Australia
    • travel to Australia either:
      • once to enter the country until the treatment plan is completed, or
      • as many times as you want while your visa is valid.